Question

Returning New Device Bought Online

• 25 April 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi ,

Is the website not working properly ?

I am trying to return a device that i bought online , but im not able to open live chat for that purpose .

can anyone help?

im still within the return timeframe 

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

It’s a shame you wish to return a handset, but we can certainly assist you. What’s the reason for the return may I ask @bl4dypt ?

Cheers,

Will

Userlevel 1

It’s a shame you wish to return a handset, but we can certainly assist you. What’s the reason for the return may I ask @bl4dypt ?

Cheers,

Will

I cant get used to the OS , i was used to Andoid Devices which ive been checking on your website , also the main reason was the camera , however it is disappointing.

Regards  

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @bl4dypt,

No problem, so just a change of mind of the device. To assist you with the return, you’ll need to get in touch with us. I will PM you now with how this can be done whilst our phone lines are closed.

Ryan

Userlevel 2

Hi @bl4dypt,

No problem, so just a change of mind of the device. To assist you with the return, you’ll need to get in touch with us. I will PM you now with how this can be done whilst our phone lines are closed.

Ryan

Hi, could you let me know how to return a phone too - I haven’t had a response on the post I made here asking about it

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @najinski 

I have sent you a direct message with more information. 

Regards

Aklima 

Hi, I recently purchased a new Samsung galaxy a52 5g and received an email confirming the purchase but the phone was out of stock. I waited 10 days and heard no news of when the new phone would arrive. I ve since been given another phone as my old contract was finished. The new phone has now arrived and I d like to return it.  Can I get the code needed to return it please

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Jim Baxter,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?