Solved

Rolling Contract Cancellation

• 7 August 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi, I am trying to cancel a rolling Contract but end up going round in circles from the website account directing to contact customer services → cancel via account → contact customer services etc. etc.

icon

Best answer by Will 7 August 2020, 18:52

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @phil666,

For all the relevant information needed to cancel your rolling 30 day contract, please click here.

If you require any further assistance, please do drop us another message and we’ll be happy to help.

Will

I have tried to follow the instructions through my account but this only directs me to phone ID and then the message that you are not in the office and use the online account to leave. round in circles. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @phil666 

We’ve sent you a private message here now in which we’ll help get any disconnection request sorted for you.

If you could respond there, we’ll put that in motion for you.

Hi 

I am in exactly the same position. I am not authorised to see any help; just be charged for a phone sim that I haven’t used since December 2019. 

please can somebody help me get out of this contract! 
I have no phone, no sim, just my details. 

I have emailed iD cancelling my contract. I can’t do anything else as I can’t access anything else. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Roofie68,

Did you manage to resolve this via Live Chat or do you still require assistance?

Kash

Why iD Mobile?