Question

Still trying to cancel SIM only contract within cooling period

• 23 March 2021
  • 6 replies

I am still trying to cancel a SIM only contract.  Please PM me to discuss or even better, provide a phone number to actually talk to a human

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @LUCYWALKER 

You can cancel your sim-only contract through your iD App. Simply log in, go to the 'My account' page, and on the 'Manage my plan' tile click 'End my plan'. Please be aware that we need at least 30 day's notice before your contract ends. You can also contact ourLive Chat | iD Mobile Network Team here as they are the best place to request a cancellation. We’re also contactable via Facebook and Twitter if you use those platforms. If you have trouble using those services then please let us know here and we’ll offer further support.

-Mohsin

I am trying to cancel within the 14 day cooling off period.  I got half way through a conversation on PM but the person wouldn’t speak any further until I set up a new community ID.  This has now delayed the process and money has been taken which I want refunded as well as the contract cancelled.  I have tried live chat but it is a robot and doesn’t understand any of the questions I put to it.  Can you please PM me so this can be resolved.  Thanks

Original request was made under community user name hcgwalker

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Hcgwalker & @LUCYWALKER,

Sorry to hear about the problems faced here, who is the account holder?

Once we know, we can help cancel the plan with that person. 

Ryan

I am the account holder.  I have always been the account holder.  I have spoken to 7 people now in ID and you are now not fulfilling a person’s right to cancel a contract within 14 days. Please PM me by return. Or provide a phone number. Or I will pursue this with the ombudsman because you are not complying with the right to cancel in 14 days

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @LUCYWALKER 

We are sorry to hear this. We will send you a Private Message so can help with this. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?