Upgrade query - Available Deals

My contract will end on 3 July, I am looking for 'SIM only' deal 12 months' contract.  Who can give me an offer?  If no reply, I will leave ID ASAP! 

15 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Yammy 

Welcome to iD Community.

Please click on Upgrade & Plan changes it has everything you need to know.

f you're eligible for an upgrade, you can now go ahead and browse through our deals and purchase an upgrade.

To do this, log in to your iD Mobile app or My Account online, go to 'My Account', and then scroll down to 'My Upgrade'.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, 

Pearl

I did it, not interested.  I have sent an end of contract notice on 9 June.  I have notified you that I will leave ID on 4 July via email.  Now I have also informed you this via ID Community.  There is nothing called 'End Plan' under My Account, you have only provided 'Select New Plans' from there.  There isn't any real cancellation button to end the contract either.  Customers need of PAC, can't press 'close account' right away.  You have not provided customers any place or space to give you 30 days prior notices!  

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Yammy 

So sorry to hear that you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Have you tried doing this through My Account Online or ID Mobile App , all you need to do is

• Go to the ‘My Account’ Page from ‘My dashboard’
  • On the ‘Manage my plan’ tile, select ‘Thinking of leaving’
  • Select ‘Start Switching Now’ select ‘Request a PAC’.

The same goes if you want to ‘End your iD Mobile Plan’. You follow the same process and select ‘End my iD mobile plan’ instead of ‘Request a PAC’.

Let us know if you still face any issues.

Thanks,

Pearl

I am not leaving now, but until end of contract on 3 July?  I am neither 'end of mobil plan' now which incurred penalties?  Now, you have confirmed receiving my 'exit of contract' notification on 4 July! 

Thanks 

Yammy 

Hi Pearl, 

My hand accidentally press STAC code by mistake..I do need PAC code, but not for now.  Can you cancel the STAC code for me please?

Yammy

Allow me to correct:  Instead of hitting PAC,  I hit STAC by mistake.  In order to generate my PAC, can you cancel the STAC for me first?  Thanks.

Yammy

Is there anyone to help ☝️

Yammy

I have requested a PAC from 3 mobile website which has sent to ID via text.  But you have not respond to cancel my STAC, now the PAC cannot be generated.  ID has explored this pandemic crisis to shutdown all operations by getting people stuck in this community. If you don't give me a response by toddy, I promise you I will take this to Obudsmen Mobile Phone to complain that: you got people stuck in this community and provide no exit for them amid the COVID crisis!!! 

Yammy

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Yammy 

If you requested a STAC, then you will need to cancel that inorder to get a PAC.

Please contact our Live Chat team who can cancel the STAC and issue you with a PAC.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

The team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’.

If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Are you joking? There is no live chat available?  And is still stuck in here!  Don't go away, I need to solve this STAC today.

Yammy 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Yammy 

If you click our Live Chat  page and scroll down you will see Live Chat section like the picture below.

You need to click on the blue button to start the chat.

All our customer’s are successfully using the chat.

Please let me know if you still having issues.

Thanks, 

Pearl

Yes, just clicked on this live chat page, no blue box appeared at all. 😡  How could we miss this blue box, only if it exists. Hello...still stuck in here. 🤷‍♀️

Hello, no blue box live chat...ID are you helping or not? 

I want to know the different between 'End My Mobile Plan' and 'exit contract at end terms'?  Does 'End My Plan' mean 'ending instantly' which incurs termination fee?  Instead of closing instantly, why can't customers inform you, let's say, in few weeks time, closing accounts at end term?  You want 30 days notice to end our contract, but you never provide such option on any of your app and website, then how can we do it?  You know, I never see ID explains this clearly in the community!?  

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Yammy 

If you’re not moving to another network, and just want to end your iD Mobile plan, you can do this on the iD Mobile app or My Account online.

Please note that if you choose to end your plan they way, you will be subject to a 30-day disconnection period.

To disconnect your plan, without a PAC or STAC, simply:

• Go to the ‘My Account’ Page
  • On the ‘Manage my plan’ tile, select ‘Thinking of leaving’
  • Select ‘ Start Switching Now’.
  • Select ‘End your iD Mobile plan’ and then select ‘End My Plan’.

You can choose to end your plan by requesting a PAC or a STAC, more information can be found here on  How to cancel .

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?