Question

Why no answer?

Userlevel 1

I posted a question re obtaining a PAC code but 24hrs later have still not received an answer. 

Texting 65075 and live chat are both not working. Can someone please let me know what the situation is.  

Regards

Roy

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 1

Thank you everyone. I finally got my PAC code after getting through miraculously to the Chat Team

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Roy Abey, I can see my colleague Kash has since replied to your thread. If you’re still having issues, please contact the Live Chat team who’ll be able to help.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Roy Abey,

I can see that you managed to get a PAC code once you got through to the Live Chat Team.

We provide PAC codes when a customer requests them from us via the correct communication method.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi Rory,

I am afraid I have still not been successful obtaining a PAC code. I have tried the Chat Team but have not been able to get through. I will keep trying, but the service seems completely dead

Regards

Roy

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Roy Abey

You can also get a PAC from your iD My Account online.

• Login to your iD My Account.

• Go to the My Account page and tap Thinking of Leaving

• Click Switch or Cancel Now 

• Choose Leaving cost and follow the instructions 

There’s more about this in the “How do I switch from iD Mobile to another provider?” community article - anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 1

I must add that in utter frustration I contacted Ofcom. They have taken it up with iD which requires them to get in touch with me within 5 days to resolve the issue. It is noteworthy that Ofom’s reply also stated that under the regulations “Service Providers must provide a PAC code either immediately over the phone or within a minute by text message...” 

Why doesn’t iD comply with this, and why isn’t it enforced…??

Why iD Mobile?