1. To enter this promotion, you will have to register to the iD Mobile Community and answer the question on the corresponding topic thread: "March Community Newsletter Competition"
2. No purchase necessary.
3. The closing date for entries is 23.59 (GMT+1) on 08/03/2020. The prize to be won is a AMAZON KINDLE 6" eReader (2019) - 4 GB, White.
4. This promotion is open to all UK residents aged over 18 years (except for employees and their families of the Promoter and their group of companies, agents (including affiliates), suppliers and anyone connected with this promotion).
5. Only 1 entry per person is permitted, duplicate entries will not be entered into the draw.
6. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
7. The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by third parties, collective entries or multiple entries will be disqualified.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
9. Two winners will be selected at random by an independent person from all correct and eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by email by 18.00 (GMT+1) 13/03/20 and will be asked to reply to the email within 7 days of receipt of this email. If the Promoter does not receive confirmation from the winner that they accept the prize by this time, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the offer/prize.
10. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and cannot be exchanged by a winner for an alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with a similar value prize.
11. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this promotion. We make no representation or warranty in relation to the prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall have no liability to you in relation to any prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise.
12. Upon request, the surname and county of the winner will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below. Such requests should not be sent until 28 days after the draw.
13. A winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
15. By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. English law applies to these terms and conditions. Promoter: iD Mobile Limited, Dixons Carphone PLC, 1 Portal Way, Acton, London, W3 6RS.