If you’ve just downloaded the app and have registered, simply enter your username and password to log in.
Once you’ve logged in you choose between 3 future login preferences:
- Username and Password – This will be the username and password you registered with, in most cases your username will be your registered email address. If you’ve forgotten any of these details. Simply retrieve or reset them, you can find out how here.
- Fingerprint Login – If you have a Touch ID compatible device, you can log in to the iD Mobile app using your fingerprint. You must:
- Have Touch ID activated on your device.
- Bring up the main menu by clicking on the 3 lines icon [Show icon] on the top left of the app.
- Select ‘Set login preferences’
- Toggle on ‘Fingerprint Login’
You’re all set, next time you go to log in to the iD Mobile app, you’ll be prompted to Login using Touch ID.
- PIN login – You can set a 6 digit PIN to log in to the app, rather than use your password. (This is not the customer service PIN) To set up your 6 digit PIN, do the following:
- log in to the app.
- Bring up the menu by clicking on the 3 lines icon [Icon] on the top left of the app.
- Select Login preferences
- Select PIN.
From now on, you’ll be asked to enter a PIN every time you go to log in to the app.