Question

samsung s21

• 5 August 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there I’ve been with id for a few months and all of a sudden my phone has stopped working outside signal is poor everywhere and the phone is slowly becoming harder to use. I have to reboot every time for a tiny bit of signal but on wifi is perfect  any help would be appreciated thank you 

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’d check for any network faults or problems affecting the service where you live and mainly use your Galaxy S21.

Check online at https://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support.

Userlevel 1

Hi there I’ve checked all that and there’s no faults. Do you think a new sim will be needed?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

How old is your SIM?

Can you make and receive calls and text messages OK?

You might be in an area where Three (iD Mobile’s network partner) are turning OFF their 3G network, before they’ve completed work on enhancing the 4G & 5G network in your area.

Visit the Three online page “Our plans to switch off 3G”.

Userlevel 1

The sim is only 5/6 months old. Depending on if I’m inside or outside I cannot make calls or texts or even receive when I leave my own home 99% of the time I will check that though! As I didn’t know they where doing that

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The sim is only 5/6 months old. Depending on if I’m inside or outside I cannot make calls or texts or even receive when I leave my own home 99% of the time I will check that though! As I didn’t know they where doing that

So, 99% of the time your phone doesn’t work?

You can’t make or receive call or text messages anywhere - indoors or outdoors?

Does your iD SIM allow you to make and receive, calls and text messages, when used in another phone?

Userlevel 1

I haven’t tried in another phone! I’ll try that thank you 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Let us know how you get on, @Jasminealice!

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?