cannot activate bundel

no answer from customer serice

avoid avoid avoid

This topic has been closed for comments

18 replies

No priv, transparent

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello @Marcin Skrzypek thanks for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble activating a bundle.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Please refund everything and close the account. Otherwise I will contact ofcom and my bank for chargeback. 

No priv. 

No, you was not. 
please refund everything back

Are you listening or only explaining?

As you all can see, they don’t bother. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Marcin Skrzypek we have sent you a Private Message, can you please reply to that and we can help you further from there. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

To be honest @Marcin Skrzypek, iD mobile do not claim to offer telephone support.

Good luck!  

To be honest, @andewhite, this company is a joke.

Half a day, no reply apart of “ we will replay you”. 
can you please refund my money?

And now I need to report this to my bank as you’ve got my card details. 
don’t be fooled like me. 
don’t fall in this when they ask you to share the details. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Marcin Skrzypek,

Best bet is to reply to the Private message so we can access your account and assist you there.

Will

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Just do as asked and reply to the private message @Marcin Skrzypek. You’re not helping things and likely contributing to the delay in resolving the issue. FYI - ID Mobile have never claimed to offer telephone support and if you want that then pay more and go with a network that offers it! Some of us would rather save money on our monthly line rental than pay for the running of a call centre. 👍

@WelshPaul you dont the point, 

It does not work

its full of bugs and misconfigured.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi @Marcin Skrzypek,

You’ve had some very bad luck I see - I’m using the iD community private message feature to exchange messages with iD today - it’s working for me. 

I hope your luck improves!

If I count on luck, then I am already fucked. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Marcin Skrzypek 

I can see that we do have an open conversation with you privately; we’ll continue to chat with you there, so that we can help you further. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?