Question

cancel asap

Userlevel 1

Hi I got a new pay monthly sim plan a couple of months ago with yourselves. I still have my old plan and I have been unable to cancel it, I have rang the customer service team and cannot speak to anybody directly, I have logged into my account related to my sim and it says my account was closed many months ago, so I cannot cancel it that way, I have spoke to the online team which is just a robot that just gives automated answers. I have not used it and I am still being charged and I’d have now referred my account to a debt collection agency. I have been a loyal customer for around six years and I am very disappointed that I cannot seem to get through to any real person at this point. I just want to cancel my account and I want a refund also because it is I’d mobile fault as far as I am concerned. I’d mobile you need to let people speak to a real person over the phone to help people with problems such as this. Please someone help ASAP 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Ally Cleland,

I am sorry to hear about this issue. We will send you a PM now to see what we can do to help you further here.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hi can you get back to me please been an hour with no response 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Ally Cleland 

We have responded to your message in PM now. We look forward to hearing from you.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?