Solved

Cancel PAC request before number transfers

• 8 January 2021
  • 6 replies

I send my PAC number from my old network to ID mobile but now want to withdraw that request and keep the new id mobile number. How to do I cancel the request made earlier today?

icon

Best answer by Will 8 January 2021, 14:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Sarah1993,

We’ll drop you a Private message now to access your account and attempt to prevent the port from taking place.

Will

I have the same issue I submitted the online form yesterday wanting to transfer my tesco mobile number over to id. I now realise the handset with my contract does not support Google play services and is no good for me have cancelled and arranged return with carphone warehouse and now want to stop my number transfer 

I submitted a form with my pac number to transfer my tesco mobile number over to ID yesterday. I no longer want this to happen and want to keep my tesco mobile number with tesco. 

Please help

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Louise85 

We will send you a Private Message to help with this. To view the message sent, simply click on your profile icon on the top right and select Private Messages.

-Mohsin

I have a contract with O2 and I requested a PAC code and filled out the form on iD mobile. I wish to cancel this request before the switch.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @MatthewBermingham 

The porting process may have been completed by now. However, if the number has not been ported yet, we would advise speaking with our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team who will be able to cancel the request.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?