Solved

cancellation

• 3 February 2021
  • 10 replies

HI, I’ve been trying to email ID to cancel my SIM 30-day contract, but received no confirmation. Any online help tells me to go to my online account or the app (I don’t have either). I no longer have the SIM card, so I can’t call either.

Pls advise.

icon

Best answer by Michelle 9 February 2021, 13:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @bker000 

We are sorry to hear you have been unable to cancel your sim through your account. Have you tried speaking to our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team regarding this?

-Mohsin

Yeah, they also want me to log into my account. Which I don’t have.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @bker000,

We’ll drop you a private message now to assist you in getting your line shut down.

Will

Userlevel 1

Has anyone managed to successfully cancel there contract

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Joannechad,

We assist anyone in cancelling their contract who needs it. Are you having difficulty sorry?

Cancelling your plan shouldn’t be difficult at all sorry. Please click here to see all the relevant information on how to get that sorted.

If you find you still require assistance, please let us know and we’ll be happy to provide it.

Will

Userlevel 1

It is impossible because at the last page just comes up with under construction been like that for months I am extremely angry and stressed with this i just want to cancel 

Userlevel 1

Plus I can only use phone on WiFi so I am actually paying for nothing 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Joannechad,

I’ll PM you so we can get this cancelled for you.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Well email me then....🤬

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Joannechad 

I can see we have sent you a private message yesterday.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?