Solved

Charged for using data even with unlimited data allowance

• 22 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I have the £20 unlimited text, calls and data bundle which was due to expire at 11:59pm on 13th November so I had put £20 on ready to renew this bundle when it expired but at 20:35pm on 13th I received a text saying I only had £2 credit left and after speaking to someone on the live chat I was told the credit was taken as my allowances had expired but this happened 3 hours before they were due to expire and the app said at the time I still had allowances. Why did this happen? I’ve tried finding contact info but only ever get told to chat to them over live chat. I have a screenshot to show I had allowances still but I got made to feel I was lying and have subsequently lost that £20. 

then again a few days ago I topped up £20 but didn’t get the credit even though it had been taken out of my bank yet after another live chat I was told there was no record of me buying credit so again that’s another £20 lost even though I have a photo of my bank account showing the transaction. Nobody seems to be bothered about this and it’s making me seriously think about leaving the network. 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 27 November 2020, 18:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Playgirl84,

This is something that we’ll need to access the account for before we can look at.

I’ll send you a PM so we can look into this further.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?