Solved

Default account affecting credit rating

• 2 February 2021
  • 1 reply

I have today received my credit report to find I have a default balance of £32 dated July 2020. This is the first I have heard of this. No email or postal correspondence. I need to know how I can receive a default account without being advised that I owe money. 

I have tried live chat but for some reason whoever is responding does not seem to understand what I am asking. I can’t speak to anyone and this is now having an adverse effect on my credit rating all for the sake of £32. 

I took out a sim only monthly contract that I was told I could cancel without notice. 

I have tried to log into my account but as it was closed over  6 months ago so I am unable to. 

Does anyone have a contact telephone number where I can actually speak to someone? 

icon

Best answer by Michelle 3 February 2021, 13:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Megboots 

There are a few options available if you want to end your iD Mobile plan. 

Please note that cancelling your direct debit does not constitute cancelling your plan, further information can be found via the link below:

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and check your account in more detail.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?