Solved

Getting ripped off by ID mobile

• 12 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi I bought a bundle for £20 before it run out I put £20 into my account To pay for the following month but it went down as a top up which was no good for me and then on the 9th of November ID mobile took another £20 which it did not show in my account , So today I thought I’ll buy a bundle again and see if I can claim my money back when I can get in touch with ID mobile which I cannot so it’s tuck another £20 and did not give me any Bundle whatsoever it says I have not bought nothing in the last 14 days but it tuck £60 out the bank up to now and out of that £60 it give me £20 top up which I did not want at all

i’m a taxi driver and I need Wi-Fi in my cab so tomorrow I will not be able to work until I get Wi-Fi on my phone so can someone please get in touch with me on 07859357682 my account number 12200797 my pin 8595 And my name is Robert Hulse 

can you make this a matter of urgency as I need to go to work tomorrow

icon

Best answer by Kevin 17 November 2020, 15:06

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Sorry for the late reply here @robbie1962.

Our Live Chat Team are the fastest means to get in touch for anything urgent, though the availability of how quick you can get through to them can vary throughout the day.

We’ll send you a private message here now just in case you’re still needing our help though.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Speaking generally.  It definitely sounds as though you’d benefit from being on a Pay Monthly SIM (rather than a Pay As You Go one you have to keep topping up).

The value of the Pay Monthly SIM’s works out better for data than those of which you’re having to micro-manage on a Pay As You Go tariff.

If you have a Direct Debit set up on your account then sending a refund back to that account for any overpayments should be no problem at all though.

Why iD Mobile?