Question

How do I find out my number without the "Welcome email" or the Receipt

• 15 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi, 

I just joined and I am so frustrated. Not a good start to this partnership but here goes my last shot with you guys. (I have highlighted the important parts.)

I ordered my card on the 7th of September. I got it a few days later. Then I place the new card on my phone as I want to keep my old number. Now I cannot find out what my number is without putting more money onto the account which I also cannot do because I don’t have a number. 

I go on your community and now I am aware I was supposed to receive a “Welcome” email. I have not received said email (its not on my spam or junk folder).

I have also seen that that information was on a receipt which I did not know I was supposed to keep so I disposed of it. 

Tried to call unable to get to anybody. The only thing I have been able to do is do some sort of pin which I cannot use to do anything. Please fix this or tell me how to get a refund and I will go somewhere else. 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Ver,

I re-joined iD recently, after ordering a new SIM from them online.

I didn’t receive a welcome email at this point - not sure they even send one unless you register for My iD. My new SIM was delivered with a invoice/receipt, which has everything you need including the mobile number allocated to your SIM, but you’ve disposed of this.

Anyway, if you ordered online you’ll have provided information for iD to do a credit check. They’ll use some of this information to verify who you are, if you contact them via “Live Chat”.

The iD Live Chat service is here:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat 

To avoid the annoying 24/7 chat-bot on their chat service, I suggest typing “talk to a person”, which will get you through to an iD agent between 9am and 8pm Mon-Fri.

Good luck!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Ver , sorry to hear of the trouble you have had.

Did you speak with our Live Chat Team as suggested? 

If not, please let us know and we can help you get this information. 

Why iD Mobile?