Solved

I don't receive sms from hmrc, mobile banking, whatsapp... it is the One-time password messages that I am not receiving from different services.

• 31 March 2021
  • 8 replies

I don't receive sms from hmrc, mobile banking, whatsapp...

it is the One-time password messages that I am not receiving from different services.

icon

Best answer by Mohsin 31 March 2021, 20:14

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

I don't receive sms from hmrc, mobile banking, whatsapp...

it is the One-time password messages that I am not receiving from different services.

what could be the possible solution.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @raoufaslam 

We are sorry to hear this. We will send you a Private Message so we can look into this. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

How was this solved? I have same issue and cannot get codes for auth in any apps

Userlevel 1

How was this solved? I have same issue and cannot get codes for auth in any apps

I'm also having the same issue, have spoken to id mobile on live chat two days in a row but there no help its still not working 

they’ve opened a ticket for me but have to wait 24-48h to get someone working on it 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I'm also having the same issue, have spoken to id mobile on live chat two days in a row but there no help its still not working 

Hello @Fanta, I’ve replied to you on your thread your issue sounds like it could be a separate issue, please check this and reply there so we can troubleshoot.

Mohammed

I'm having this problem too. Haven't been able to receive OTP codes or SMS access codes from HMRC, retailers or other services, for 2 days. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @AMitchell,

Have you tried powering down the handset for 10 minutes and removing the SIM card? 

Also, are you a relatively new customer that’s ported a number recently?

Will

Why iD Mobile?