Solved

I feel robbed!

OK. I went to a cheaper package but is that a good enough reason to take away the role over data that I payed for and kept for a situation where my home WiFi could be out? 24 GIG just gone! I feel robbed! 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 27 June 2022, 13:07

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Hans Alfred Kolberg, it sounds like you changed your plan - if so, your roll-over data is reset.

This is explained in the “How do I change my plan?” community article. 

Yes I know how it works. It still does not make it fair tough. As it is data I payed for and accumulated. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Hans Alfred Kolberg,

Sounds like you knew you’d lose your roll-over data before you changed your plan? 

Most mobile providers don’t roll-over data - if it’s that important, why aren’t you with Sky Mobile?

I did not know or expect it. I red it up later. Thanx for the suggestion of going to sky mobile I see they have some good deals and the phone I like at a good price. I will see through this month as I have already paid and cancel at the first opportunity. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sorry you feel this way @Hans Alfred Kolberg!

As @andewhite says with any plan changes the rollover data will reset, if you need help cancelling please let us know here and we’ll PM you and help out with that.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?