Solved

im brand new here

• 30 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi i got a few questions

First question is id mobile ligit is it real ? Because I'm reading alot about you guys doing alot of fraudulent behaviour 

If it is what phone would you recommend getting i like galaxy ,huawei, Google i just don't know what one 

Also why is id mobile data so cheap ?its just not making sense to me how cheap it is 

Also one last question I use Snapchat to live call I won't be charged extra for that right?

Thanks for reading this and thank  for your help 

icon

Best answer by Emil 31 March 2021, 11:43

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @Kickitdanb How’s it going? 

Let me answer your questions and clear some things up for you. 

Yes, iD Mobile is “legit” and our network runs on Three’s infrastructure which covers more than 99% of the UK population. 

In terms of your question about fraudulent behaviour, sadly some customers have been contacted via call, SMS or email by people impersonating iD Mobile. Unfortunately, no network is able to stop this, all we can do is try to mitigate these from happening. If you browse our Community homepage and explore our articles, you will see tons of great reads on how to stay safe, what to look out for and how to spot suspicious/fraudulent activity.

In my personal opinion, I have always had a Samsung device as I love the user interface and the freedoms that come with it. However, I wanted a change and recently switched to the iPhone 12 (which is a great phone by the way). If your preference is the above, then I would recommend the Samsung S20 or S21 range.  

In terms of using snapchat to live call, I do not believe this would incur a charge as this can be done using Wi-Fi or your mobile data. So, if used over mobile data it may come out of your allowance and you would only receive a charge if you went over your allowance etc. 

Lastly, our pricing is cheaper because we put customer value at the heart of everything we do. We pride ourselves on being a network that puts the needs of our customers first. 

After all, that’s mobile done right!

Hope that answered all of your questions :)

Thanks, 

Emil

Why iD Mobile?