Question

Issue with top up

• 3 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi. I was trying to buy a new bundle yesterday. Then the site had some maintenance issue going on. I asked the live chat agent and have been told to wait until today. That I did. And today I did make a payment of £20 through the mobile app, to get unlimited data bundle. But I should say that I am very disappointed. My bank account has been debited with £20 and the message I received was "Sorry, the request couldn't be processed and your card details cant be saved". I tried calling the customer care an dafter making me press so many options, they just hanged up. To be honest I am really dissatisfied with the customer services. I want either my money back or please will you top up my account? There is no service in my phone and I cant make any calls now, or use data as my 1 month of subscription is completed. Please can this issue be resolved at all?

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Shruthi,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?