Question

More than one number with idmobile

• 2 February 2022
  • 2 replies

I have an account with idmobile, I have registered with the app and everything is perfect. I have since decided to migrate two other phone numbers to idmobile from Vodafone, so me, my partner and my daughter are now all with idmobile of which I pay for. I'm wondering when I log into my idmobile app, will all 3 mobile numbers show in the app when I login? or will I have login with different details to view each of the 3 Idmobile numbers.

Many thanks in advance. 

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @SLOPPY 

Unfortunately you cannot register all these number under one account, each of them would need to be registered separately with different email addresses. You can find more information here.

Kind Regards 

Gregor

Oh OK. I've now managed to register my partners number/sim under her own email in the idmobile app under the 'switch user' button at the bottom, I'll do the same with my daughters. 

When logging into each account separately all numbers show my name at the top, as a suggestion it would be nice to have the ability to change it to the family member who's using that number instead of showing the full account holders name. 

All that said thanks for your answer it's very much appreciated. 

Why iD Mobile?