My bill

• 18 February 2022
  • 15 replies

Userlevel 1

Like the first time, my second bill was due on 18.02 and is not taked from by bank account and i have a direct debit setup, should i do the payment manually or wait for it to be taken automatticly? Thank you!

15 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Moldo,

What type of contract have you got - is it pay-as-you-go, or pay monthly?

If you have a DIRECT DEBIT setup, your payment will be taken automatically - don’t make a manual payment.

The iD billing systems have trouble on-and-off, but iD will collect payment by the DIRECT DEBIT you’ve set-up.

If you’re worried you can use the iD Live Chat service or try sending a PM to iD via facebook or twitter, to make sure everything’s okay.

Userlevel 1

Ok , thank you for your support :)

Userlevel 1

I have Pay as you go contract

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks @Moldo - you asked a similar question in January - about your Direct Debit.

What happened in January? 

Did iD collect the payment for your pay-as-you-go SIM plan by DIRECT DEBIT?

Userlevel 1

1 month contract , but i understood the contract will rolling until i want to cancel it , isn'it?

Userlevel 1

Thanks @Moldo - you asked a similar question in January - about your Direct Debit.

What happened in January? 

Did iD collect the payment for your pay-as-you-go SIM plan by DIRECT DEBIT?

Yes , the payment was collected , bit late but collected.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

What date is shown in your Feb-2022 iD Mobile bill, next to Invoice Date: ? (one page 1)

Userlevel 1

The first bill was due on 19.01 and was taken by direct debbit on  21.01 was late for 2 days.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

What date is shown in your Feb-2022 iD Mobile bill, next to Invoice Date: ? (one page 1)

Userlevel 1

Your bill for this month is ready to view online or in the iD app. If you pay by Direct Debit, payment will be taken on or around 18-02-2022. If not, please log into the iD app or my.idmobile.co.uk and pay by 18-02-2022.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

What date is shown in your Feb-2022 iD Mobile bill, next to Invoice Date: ? (one page 1)

You need to download your Feb-2022 bill to see this information.

Userlevel 1

Inovicing period 04 Feb 2022 to 3 Mar 2022

Direct debit due: 18 Feb 2022

Userlevel 1

Inovice date : 04-Feb-2022

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks @Moldo - so, on the 4th day of each month iD will make your bill.

Your direct debit will be collected 14 days later, which will be the 18th of each month.

The payment could still be collected by iD today, but maybe not.

If the payment is not taken today, that is not your fault. Don’t worry, I’m sure it will be taken by iD on Monday or Tuesday next week.

Fingers-crossed!

Userlevel 1

Ok , thank you! 

Why iD Mobile?