Solved

need a PAC

• 15 January 2021
  • 4 replies

I need a PAC code to take my number with me to a different provider. I have text PAC and my date of birth to 65075 to which I get the following reply “Hi, something went wrong with your request. Please try again later or contact Customer Services www.idmobile.co.uk/contact-us”. I have tried to do it in the app and get an error message saying “oops somethings gone wrong please log in and try again” I have tried contacting you using the live chat bot who is useless and all live chat agents are busy. I have tried phoning 7777 where an automated voice just sends you round and round in circles never getting to chat to a real person.

I just need a PAC number. Please send me a PAC so I can leave!

icon

Best answer by Mohsin 17 January 2021, 13:26

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

I bought an Oppo phone from carphone warehouse last Sunday and then went back in to cancel after an hour but they transferred my number and then on Monday I bought an iphone 12 that I waited until Thursday to phone up to ask for my pac code. Unfortunatly EE didn’t have it so i went in to the carphone warehouse and asked them to contact id and ask them for it. The woman at the carphpne warhouse tried for over an hour to ask id for my code but they kept saying they didn’t have it.

My new network is with Vodaphone,

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Imo2 

We are sorry to hear you were unable to retrieve a PAC code. We will send you a Private Message now to help with this.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Georgina Scott,

When you purchase a contract from Carphone Warehouse and return this, they would generate a PAC code following the return.

Have you fully returned the contract you bought from them or do you still have the handset from that contract?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?