Question

New line instead of upgrade

• 13 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Good morning, about 7 months ago, I took an iPhone 11 subscription, I explained to you that you want to stay with your current phone number.  The lady gave me a phone and a new sim card, claiming that in 24 hours my phone ner will be active on the new sim card.  Unfortunately, the lady misled me and I feel cheated because I pay the 32.99 bill, which I do not use because of this because it is a completely different number.  And my current number, which I need and still use 10f wages.  Please, remedy the lack of competence of your employees.  because so far I pay for the lack of training of your employees.  in the subscription, the time wasted on writing, commuting and gasoline.  thank you greetings Magdalena Wahl

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Magda Wahl, sounds like you might have taken out a new line here instead of an upgrade?

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?