Solved

No satisfaction with OTP CODE

• 12 January 2021
  • 3 replies

For over a week I cant receive O T P message from bank for code. I have spoken to several people on the chat line 5 day running and every day after I get the same text ( We need more information etc) I cant give anymore information other than whats been said. I have seen that on the chat page other people have had this problem. If you cant fix it say you can't, don't let me chatting for over a hour wasting you and my time

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 15 January 2021, 12:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @barnett123,

Have you checked the Bank has the right number for you? Also, have you tried using the SIM in another handset to see if the messages come through?

Will

Yes done that. Bank sent text so got my number. Bank checked their end and said all is good and said ask ID Mobile to check the spam and fishing  files, no idea what they are . Spoke to several people on chat all helpful and will sort it. I have given up talking to them  now, get asked same questions each time. I cant add anything else 

Mick 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @barnett123,

We’ll send you a PM so we can raise to our TechTeam and look at any ticket that’s already been raised.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?