Question

Order no is 116255886

• 5 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Cannot track my order anywhere on I.D site. Also phone calls to customer services go in a loop. Somebody please talk to me before i leave

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Andy Paul 

Our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team here is the best place to track an order. I have tested the Live Chat app and can confirm I was able to get through to an advisor. Once you entered your name, mobile number, and reason for the chat, you will be transferred to the iD chatbot, at this point just type in the word ‘Agent’ or ‘Human’ and you will get put through to an advisor who can assist you. 

We’re also contactable via Facebook and Twitter if you use those platforms. If you have trouble using those services then please let us know here and we’ll offer further support.

-Mohsin

I’ll try 1 more time but my message clearly asked for someone to contact me. No one has bothered since i placed my order almost 2 weeks ago yet your website says product in stock for next day delivery. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Andy Paul, the Live Chat team are in a position to help you more quickly than we can, which is why we always recommend contacting them first. 

If you’re still having trouble, just let us know and we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?