Solved

OTP push notifications down - 3 network issue?

• 21 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I have been unable to do any banking this weekend due to my ID sim now rejected push notifications. As soon as I phoned my bank this morning they said ‘are you on 3 - there is a network issue’ and I believe ID uses 3 as a carrier.

ID support is crap - i really needed to use my bank which is not unreasonable to expect help over the weekend.

Yes i have turned my phone off for ten minutes and yes i do get normal texts. Help!

icon

Best answer by Jackpease 25 June 2021, 06:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

This is going to be a problem for all of us at some point no matter what network we go with. I have experienced the same thing on Vodafone before and it lasted months!

(Network blames the bank / credit card company and they blame the mobile network)

Hope it gets resolved quicker for you than it did for me. 

Good Luck 👍

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Jackpease 

We are sorry to hear this. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

by way of closure, support asked me for specific times for non receipt of push messages but by the time i got back to them push messages started coming through without a phone restart. Mystery, five days without banking …. thanks Three

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

How strange @Jackpease,

Thanks for updating us though! If ever you need anything else, please do get back in touch.

Cheers,

Will

Why iD Mobile?