• 31 March 2021
  • 7 replies

I have been charged more than my monthly bill

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @FayeMc 

Did you manage to check the breakdown of your recent bill to see what the outstanding charges are? Feel free to discuss this with our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team who will be able to look into this for you.

-Mohsin

I have checked this and there’s nothing to say there is extra charges, the payment plan i’m on is unlimited so there’s no way for any added charges.

Hi @FayeMc 

Did you manage to check the breakdown of your recent bill to see what the outstanding charges are? Feel free to discuss this with our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team who will be able to look into this for you.

-Mohsin

I have checked and there’s nothing to say any extra charges have been made, my plan is unlimited everything so there is. o way i can go over it 

I pressed solved by accident it’s not solved i need refunding the excess 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @FayeMc,

Just a couple of questions sorry:

Have you changed your tariff or Direct Debit date within the last couple of months?

How much extra was the charge?

Cheers,

Will

Haven’t made any changes at all, my bill should be £33 but i was charged £48 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @FayeMc 

Have you spoken with our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team regarding this? They will be able to provide you with a breakdown and advise on the extra charge. They will be able to refund you if need be. I have tested the Live Chat app just now and can confirm I was able to get through to an advisor. Once you entered your name, mobile number, and reason for the chat, you will be transferred to the iD chatbot, at this point just type in the word ‘Agent’ or ‘Human’ and you will get put through to an advisor who can assist you. 

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?