Solved

PAC Code Not Working

• 18 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I requested a PAC code to leave id on 7/6/21 by text received code back, new network has activated new sim and entered this PAC but 8 days later number hasn’t transferred or id service stopped.  What should I do to ensure I keep my existing number and close my id account?

icon

Best answer by Will 18 June 2021, 17:29

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Spannergarratt,

In cases like this, you’d need to contact your new network provider. 

It looks like we’ve provided the PAC code as requested so it’s on the new network to process this request for you, which looks like it hasn’t yet been done.

Once they process it, your number should begin processing out and once it’s left us, the account on our end will be disconnected.

Let us know how you get on.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Thanks mohammed but they say they have entered the code on the system correctly and its your fault!  I shall go back to them with your answer - very frustrating though but thanks for your quick response I’ll let you know how I get on.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Thanks @Spannergarratt,

Let us know either way how you get on so we can provide further assistance if required.

Will

Userlevel 1

Although they said it wasn’t their fault after I went in to Three again it miraculously ported over in the next 48 hours, suspect they hadn’t pressed the right buttons!  Thanks for your help 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hahaha, cheers @Spannergarratt.

I guess we’ll never truly know what went on, but I’m glad it’s sorted now.

Will

Why iD Mobile?