Question

PAC Code not working at all

• 23 July 2021
  • 1 reply

I joined ID 2 weeks ago on a rolling monthly contract but the signal is not good in my area but I was assured it was.  Having received a PAC code I tried returning to my old provider but the PAC code will not work.  I have returned to my old provider on a few occasions now as ID keep sending the same PAC number when I request one.  It does not work.  I have left a message to be contacted by customer services and nobody has returned my call.  I will be cancelling my direct debit at the end of next month regardless as I have tried several times now to cancel my contract.  Appalling service and I will certainly be recommending against ID.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @ktlawson,

We can get you a functional PAC. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?