Question

PAC code process error

• 7 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I got a text message saying that either my number transfer failed due to the entered ID mobile number, last name of transaction number being wrong. These are all correct and I’ve tried twice now with no luck. The online chat says it is closed, even though it should be open until 8pm? I registered with ID on the 10th December, the first SIM card did not arrive at all, the second on only arrived at the beginning of this week and I am still not up and running properly despite paying the first direct debit last month. Please can someone contact me straight away to resolve and get my number up and running. I cannot even access my work VPN without my number so it’s severely limiting me

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Any iD mobile staff care to reply seeing as the chat STILL isn’t working and I am still stuck on a temporary number? Please, please, please help, I’ve lost all confident in iD already and I’ve not been signed up a month (almost!!!)

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Mattkw 

We are sorry to hear to you have been unable to port your number across. Are you trying to Port from a previous iD number? If so, then this will not work as we do not port numbers from iD to iD.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?