Solved

PAC code requested / doesnt work

• 25 November 2020
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1

I want to leave ID mobile and requested a PAC code, but the PAC code you have sent me does not work. It is the PAC code from a previous number.

icon

Best answer by Will 2 December 2020, 13:57

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Phillup,

We’ll send you a Private Message now to get you a functional PAC code.

Will

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I have the same problem. Please help

Pac code isnt working for me either

Userlevel 1

Neither is my PAC code and its a nightmare trying to get a response. I’m now paying for my new mobile providers contract too, since this should have ported over to them and my contract ended.
I will be formally putting a complaint in, then going to the ombudsman, then putting a MCOL (money claim online) for costs and then bailiffs if they don’t pay my MCOL. It will take a few months, but I’ve done it before and it gives great satisfaction knowing that they have bailiffs at their headquarters.

All because their system and support is the worst ever !

Userlevel 1

Excellent. Put a review on trust pilot. They seem to respond to that. Although my review hasn’t published yet for some reason.

Userlevel 1

Excellent. Put a review on trust pilot. They seem to respond to that. Although my review hasn’t published yet for some reason.

I’ve just done one on trustpilot. Now… Where else can I post my reviews :thinking:

Userlevel 1

I’ve just done one on trustpilot. Now… Where else can I post my reviews :thinking:

Don’t know mate I’m learning as I go. Never had such a bad mobile provider experience. I’ve found advisors on here and messaged them. It feels like it’s been left to run itself.

Userlevel 1

Don’t know mate I’m learning as I go. Never had such a bad mobile provider experience. I’ve found advisors on here and messaged them. It feels like it’s been left to run itself.

I’m having the same problems. All I want is my PAC code and they are giving me an incorrect one… its a nightmare.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Jezwillmar , @Omar and @garyje,

I will send each of you a Private Message now so that we can access your account and provide you with a functional PAC code.

Will

Userlevel 1

Hi @Jezwillmar , @Omar and @garyje,

I will send each of you a Private Message now so that we can access your account and provide you with a functional PAC code.

Will

I’m all sorted now thanks.

Why iD Mobile?