Question

PAC code same and not accepted

• 15 April 2021
  • 1 reply

I was on a pay monthly contract with Vodafone and ended this by requesting a PAC code on 11 April. I took out an ID mobile pay-as-you-go Sim only contract and have successfully transferred my old number from Vodafone to the new ID mobile account on 14 April.  

I now wish to move my number to another Vodafone account (apologies for using you to do this triangulated port process). 

I requested the PAC code from ID mobile but Vodafone are not accepting it. It appears to be the same one I used to move the number from Vodafone to ID mobile and guess that’s the problem? Do I need a different PAC code? 

Please can you help?

Thanks 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Mrsmc,

We’ll send you a PM and get you the correct PAC code as it’s due to requesting a PAC so soon from porting that this can happen.

Check your private messages here and we’ll help sort this :)

From my knowledge also, Vodafone can convert existing contract numbers to PAYG then transfer their own PAYG numbers over to Vodafone. At least I have done in the past, might save the trouble as triangle ports can be complicated when issues arise. Not to worry, we’ll sort this anyway via PM.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?