Question

Pay as you go SIM only 1GB £6 carphone warehouse

• 28 April 2021
  • 3 replies

I purchased ID mobile PAYG SIM only 1GB £6 product (unlimited mins and texts) from carphone warehouse over a month ago. I provided my sort code and bank account details and I was told a direct debit would be set up. But it hasn’t and now there is no credit on the phone but it worked ok for the first month. Does anyone know if I need to set up a DD separately and if so with who? Thanks in advance.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Petegillespie 

We are sorry to hear that a direct debit was not set up as you had thought. You can set up a ‘recurring bundle’ that refreshes each month, this will ensure that after your existing 1-month bundle expires your next bundle will begin the following day. You can set up your ‘recurring bundle’ by using the iD Mobile app or visiting My Account online.

-Mohsin

Thank you. What price do the bundles cost - I only need the bundle for emergency calls, no internet use/data, no texts? And so the minimum cost will probably be sufficient. What rate is charged for making calls?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Petegillespie 

We would advise checking for the bundles in your iD App, you will be able to see the cheapest bundle there as you require for calls only. Let us know how you get on.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?