Question

Pay as you go Top Up expire

• 21 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi

I’m looking at this topic but it’s not clear to me:

• You must use your phone for a chargeable event (using minutes, texts or data) or top-up your credit within 90 days.
  • After 90 days of inactivity, you’ll receive a warning alert. This will be via text message, an alert in the iD Mobile App and an automated email to any registered email address advising that you should top-up to reactivate, or you’ll be disconnected in another 30 days.

After the 90 days can i make the chargeable event to continue using it or does it gets inactive and i need to put more money?
Do i lose my credit after 90 days of inactivity?
Even here ID mobile employees contradict themselves

One says:
You would be notified before 90 days to advise you that the balance will expire soon. After 90 days your balance would be removed.

The other:
know that if the SIM card is not used within the 90-days, we would send a reminder to the number to notify you that you'll need to make some usage or top-up to continue using services.

If you do, then the 90-days would refresh.

If you don't use it, then after 30-days, your SIM would be disconnected and any balance lost.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @id.doby0, I think the main takeaway here is that you should make a call or send a text once every 89 days.

Thank you,

Rory 

Why iD Mobile?