Solved

PAYG enquiries

• 22 January 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I’m considering switching a family member over to iD’s traditional pay as you go as Three have upped the prices on theirs. I have a few questions about it though:

• Is there any minimum top up frequency? (1pmobile require you to top up every 4 months)
  • Will iD up their prices according to Three’s changes (guessing you won’t be able to answer this one, but maybe you could give some insight on if it’s possible or not) and would it affect existing customers if they did?
  • What’s the minimum top up?
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 29 January 2021, 14:48

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 1

No reply..?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @sxvngfx 

There's no minimum term, monthly bills or contracts involved when you choose an iD Pay As You Go SIM. 

You're free to top up as little or as much as you want, whenever you want.. If you hardly use your device, Just add £10 to your SIM every two months. 

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

Hi @sxvngfx 

There's no minimum term, monthly bills or contracts involved when you choose an iD Pay As You Go SIM. 

You're free to top up as little or as much as you want, whenever you want.. If you hardly use your device, Just add £10 to your SIM every two months. 

-Mohsin

Thanks for the reply Mohsin.  By “Just add £10 to your SIM every two months", do you mean I have to add money every two months or is that just a suggestion?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @sxvngfx,

For PAYG SIMs,

Your number would be disconnected if there is no chargeable usage within 4-months.

So just making a chargeable call/text every 3-months is fine.

You do not need to top up £10.00 every 2 months that was just a suggestion, apologies if it wasn’t clear.

Kind Regards,

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hello @sxvngfx,

For PAYG SIMs,

Your number would be disconnected if there is no chargeable usage within 4-months.

So just making a chargeable call/text every 3-months is fine.

You do not need to top up £10.00 every 2 months that was just a suggestion, apologies if it wasn’t clear.

Kind Regards,

Mohammed

Sounds good, thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

That's not a problem @sxvngfx 

If you do require further help, please do get back in contact with us. 

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?