Reruns

I have posted the phone back and its says it had been received 

15 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

What exactly is your question?

I sent a return of a phone Samsung galaxy s22 I want to know if it has been received. Royal says it has been received by id mobile 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

If Royal Mail say it’s been received then it’s been received. You have proof or return so no need to stress! Keep an eye out for a final bill from iD Mobile.

But I need to place the order for my new phone they said after they receive my returns 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You're pretty vague in posts...

You can have two accounts with iD Mobile (Credit Check Permitting). So, you can just go ahead and place a new order unless the phone you returned was attached to a second account or an upgrade?

The phone I sent back was an upgrade but I didn't like the phone so they ask me to return it back so I just want to know if it had been received so I can ask for a new upgrade phone 

Hello I want to upgrade 

I need someone to give me a call to discuss my upgrade 

Hello 

I want to upgrade but I can't do it online can someone call me now please 

Userlevel 2

@salifk85 The iD customer service is 100% online so you cannot contact them via phone or request a call back.

For a fast reply I would recommend you try the live chat or social media channels to contact customer services.

If you would rather request help via the community forums you'll be best to clearly explain your exact issue in your post and want you would like iD Mobile to confirm. Then I'm sure someone from the iD team will get back to you in a few days with what you would like to know.

How can you have a mobile network with no customer service number to speak to someone? I am not sure all problems can be solved by just chatting or messaging. How can I get the live chat because I can not seem to find it? I want to upgrade my contract because it due for upgrade. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You get what you pay for... If you want telephone support then you need to put your hand in your pocket and pay for it. Not trying to be funny here but try comparing the SIM only prices of EE, O2 and Vodafone to iD Mobile and you will see that there is a big difference! 

You are being so rude to say that. Are you not supposed to be a customer service assistant for ID mobile? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

I'm a customer just like you. There is a reason why the likes of iD Mobile, SMARTY, VOXI and other mvno's are able to offer much lower prices with much higher data limits and that's by ditching call centers. I'm not being rude by pointing that out!?! I know firsthand how frustrating 100% online support can be, but then I'm saving £132 a year compared to what I was paying Vodafone and so I'm prepared to tolerate it to some degree.

Anyway, it will take a few days for your return to complete. It has to be received, looked over and tested, booked back in and your account restored to whatever state it was in prior to the upgrade. You're best off speaking to live chat or messaging one of the team using Facebook or Twitter than waiting for an official response here. 

Why iD Mobile?