Question

setting up a tecurring Bundle

• 5 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Why doesn’t the payment amount update to the amount of the recurring bundle I’m trying to request?  I have a PAYG sim

only and my first bundle runs out tonight at 11.59?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Mouse66,

Just to understand, how is it you’re setting up the recurring bundle?

For a recurring bundle, you need to add card details if I’m not wrong to allow the payments to be taken on a monthly basis.

Have you topped up and then tried to convert this balance to a bundle?

Mohammed

my card is set up for payment.  I clicked on the recurring bundle I selected and went through the payment process.  It said bundle purchased successfully and in fact my bank account has been debited with the bundle amount.  However my account says I have not purchased any recent bundles.  I did the same for my daughter sind the same thing happened.

Hello @Mouse66,

Just to understand, how is it you’re setting up the recurring bundle?

For a recurring bundle, you need to add card details if I’m not wrong to allow the payments to be taken on a monthly basis.

Have you topped up and then tried to convert this balance to a bundle?

Mohammed

my card is set up for payment.  I clicked on the recurring bundle I selected and went through the payment process.  It said bundle purchased successfully and in fact my bank account has been debited with the bundle amount.  However my account says I have not purchased any recent bundles.  I did the same for my daughter sind the same thing happened.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Has it your bank been debited just the once?

As in, is the bundle behaving as just a one off @Mouse66 ?

Will

Why iD Mobile?