shambolic

• 20 December 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Sim never arrived, took me 5 days to get to speak to someone on live chat to cancel my contract in the 14 day cooling off period. I was assured the sim was cancelled, and never used, I was assured I would not be charged anything anD promptly (thankfully)cancelled my DD anD today I get a ‘final bill’ for £5.30?? For a sim I never had?? I have the live chat transcript where I was assured there would be no charges.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Diane Stevens,

We are sorry to hear this.

Can you double check the bill and ensure that the amount isn’t a credit?

Let us know and we can check your bill and see what has gone on if required.

Kash

Userlevel 1

I can’t see my bill as my number was disconnected so I never had a chance to set up a proper account, but it’s not a credit as the email states that I have to ring up to pay as I cancelled my direct debit. It can5 be a credit as I have never paid anything….?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Diane Stevens,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 4
Badge

In the UK our productivity and business investment have flatlined, our new year resolutions should be to get productivity growth up (and inequality down).

ID Mobile: let's spend hours processing bill and refund for £5.30

Why iD Mobile?