Solved

sim hasn’t arrived

• 28 January 2021
  • 9 replies

I ordered a sim with a £8 bundle on the 14/01/2021. My sim still hasn’t arrived. I have the order number as-well, what do I do?

icon

Best answer by Will 10 February 2021, 11:47

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Jay Short 

We are sorry your SIM card has not yet arrived.

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and arrange for another SIM to be issued to you.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks

Michelle 

My SIM card was ordered on the 23rd and still hasn’t arrived yet 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Topgem 

We are sorry to hear you have still not received your sim card which you ordered on 23/01/21. We will send you a Private Message to help with this.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

I started a new contract with ID and gave the phone to my son for his birthday he just informed me that there was no sim card? I have got a PAC code from the old mobile company so we could attempt to keep his old number but they are asking for a transaction number ?? All I have id an order summary which is not working?/ Hope you can help as I now have a very frustrated 15 year old

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @SonnyB06,

We’ll drop you a Private message now to provide further assistance with the SIM and PAC issue.

Will

SIM card hasn’t arrived per 3,5 months !!! (my account no: 12221302; customer service pin: 5715, my iD ph.no: 07862096215; order ref: 113845098)

The order was placed in 27 Oct. 2020; my SIM card hasn’t arrived yet per 3,5 months !!!

Send it immediately! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @ricelis90iD 

We are sorry to hear you have still not received your iD sim. Please contact our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team who will be able to assist you with this right away.

-Mohsin

There in Live Chat just your computer charting, and it doesn’t understand the problem: always answering

that I have to wait for 2-3 days my SIM card to be delivered; but I’m waiting already 3,5 months. Please cancel that fake contract and refund for 3 months payment charged. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @ricelis90iD,

We’ll drop you a Private message now to offer further assistance.

Will

Why iD Mobile?