Text messages not recieving in messaging and whatsapp

• 21 February 2021
  • 5 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hello, I am really panicking.

I have an iPhone XR and doing the 24.99 each month pay monthly deal.

I haven’t been getting messages from my family for 3 days and I been sending messages to them and they told me they didn’t get it and they sent me messages and I didn’t get it.

Nothing happened last month and I was happy with everything but February, I am getting extremely upset about this. The calls are working but I can’t keep answering calls since I am deaf which made everything worst.

I was going to change providers but I just started it since I couldn’t cancel or else I have to pay the large sum of money that I can’t afford.

I missed important messages and got into several problems and they are upset with me about this please fix this issue.

I seen the whole situation about the technical problems but I tried everything and I am struggling. 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Afua Yeboah 

We are sorry to hear this. Have you checked to see if your message centre number is correct? You can do this by trying the following steps:

Search for “About Phone” in Settings
Click into “Status”
Click into “Network”
(Select relevant SIM)
Set the “SMS center number” to “+447782000800”

-Mohsin

Hello, I have followed the steps but I cannot find these on settings in iOS14.4. I don’t know what else to do.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Afua Yeboah 

Please can you try resetting your network settings. You can do this by going into settings > general > reset> reset network settings.

Once you have done this, please let us know how you get on.

-Mohsin

I done this and nothing happened I also tried to change back to old sim and the same thing doesn’t work. My sms on iPhone to send to android users are working but I am not getting any reply back since they sent me message but I haven’t got it

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Afua Yeboah 

We will send you a Private Message so we can escalate this to our tech team. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?