Question

Upgrade and switching

• 28 April 2022
  • 3 replies

I want to upgrade my phone and switch my wifes phone contract from Sky to id at the same time. I cannot get live chat online and cannot see a number to call. Can someone please assist.

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Do not call 020 7xxx xxxx as this is a scam.  I am in the process of bank investigations for being scammed on this number last night and iD have told me today that this number is nothing to do with them.  Do not fall for this.  Number has been passed to the police too. I am going through the most distressing time because I fell for calling this number and would hate for someone else to have to experience this anxiety and trauma. iD did not seem very concerned that their systems are being hacked to get their customers information so this worries me too!

Sorry to hear about your bad experience @Lynss - I trust the Police and your bank will get it sorted.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You could try calling the sales support team on ‪020 7xxx xxxx - their telephone lines are open weekdays from 9am - 7pm, and on Saturday from 9am - 5.30pm.

Otherwise send iD a private message (PM) using facebook or twitter.

On social media, it’s best to contact iD between 9am - 6pm - that way you can PM with a real person.

Do not call 020 7139 1398 as this is a scam.  I am in the process of bank investigations for being scammed on this number last night and iD have told me today that this number is nothing to do with them.  Do not fall for this.  Number has been passed to the police too. I am going through the most distressing time because I fell for calling this number and would hate for someone else to have to experience this anxiety and trauma. iD did not seem very concerned that their systems are being hacked to get their customers information so this worries me too!

Why iD Mobile?