Solved

Urgent Help required

• 13 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi , 

I have been trying to reach ID agent for over a month via call and live chat but haven’t been successful yet . 

My contract is going to be ending this month . I would like to be transferred to Pay As You Go  with IDmobile and keep my number . I have received a text saying if I don’t use the PAC code I will be charged in next billing session .

Even if I cancel my account online then how can I make use of PAC code on IDmobile and will I need to order a new of can use the one ?

I would very much appreciate if the issue gets resolved as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you . Thank you in adavance. 

icon

Best answer by Kevin 13 November 2020, 17:44

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @doodle123 

Unfortunately we wouldn’t be able to switch a Pay Monthly account to a Pay As You Go one in the manner of which you’re speaking.

If you’re about to come out of a contract though.  Once that’s ended.  If you log in to your iD Mobile App, you can then look at doing a plan change to SIM-only tariff. 

We have some as low as around £6 a month if that’s worth a shot?  Those would only be 30-day rolling contracts too, meaning you could cancel at any time if needed.

Otherwise, you could use the PAC (code) you have to move the number to another provider if need be.  If the PAC (code) goes unused you’ll remain on a rolling contract on the price plan you’re on currently.

Userlevel 1

Hi Kevin

Hi there @doodle123 

Unfortunately we wouldn’t be able to switch a Pay Monthly account to a Pay As You Go one in the manner of which you’re speaking.

If you’re about to come out of a contract though.  Once that’s ended.  If you log in to your iD Mobile App, you can then look at doing a plan change to SIM-only tariff. 

We have some as low as around £6 a month if that’s worth a shot?  Those would only be 30-day rolling contracts too, meaning you could cancel at any time if needed.

Otherwise, you could use the PAC (code) you have to move the number to another provider if need be.  If the PAC (code) goes unused you’ll remain on a rolling contract on the price plan you’re on currently.

Would have to use the new SIM or can continue using the plan on the current SIM?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello again @doodle123 

If you’re looking to buy a Pay As You Go SIM (which would come with a new number).  Then you would just use that SIM from then onwards.  Please let us know if you would like us to contact you to arrange a disconnection on your old number if you are going to be buying a new SIM though.

If you do a plan change on your existing SIM, to a low price 30-day rolling SIM-only contract, then you would just continue with your old SIM (with your old number) and the tariff would update on that SIM.

Why iD Mobile?