Solved

Wanted to change plan to sim only

• 17 February 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I wanted to change my plan to sim only - so went to the upgrade page and chose a sim only deal.

should I have changed my plan instead?   Do I have to cancel my existing plan? - I do not want to lose my number.

icon

Best answer by Will 18 February 2021, 17:55

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 1

Yes,

Sim Arrived after 48 hours with an email confirming all the details - don’t know why I was worried - probably memories of poor experiences elsewhere. All good with ID mobile.

So either upgrade or change plan - it makes no difference - the end result was just what I wanted.  :grinning::heart_eyes:

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Bighughie,

If you select upgrade or plan change, your number will stay the same on your existing plan.

On the App, have your allowances changed to reflect the upgrade you requested?

Will

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Bighughie 

We are happy to hear you were able to change your plan successfully. Feel free to message us for any issues you may have.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Great to hear @Bighughie 

Thank you for the update.

iD Mobile 

Userlevel 1

Thanks Will,

All is as expected and my allowances and bill are now updated- I think it’s just the delay and that the web site says a Sim will be sent and that numbers cant be ported between ID mobile numbers (an issue that caused me no end of problems with another provider - twice, years ago).  Also if a site can be broken or misunderstood - I’ll be the one doing it. This is what happens after 40 years in IT - you turn into a moron!!

All sorted.

Why iD Mobile?