Question

Was charged a month later after cancelling my account

• 21 February 2021
  • 9 replies

Hello, I cancelled my ID mobile account recently as I have left the country and won’t be needing a UK number. I then found that there was a new bill on my account a month later that is more than my usual monthly bill. This is different from the final bill as it wasn’t charged a day after the cancellation, but a month. Also I cancelled my account before the end of that current pay period so I don’t know why I should be charged for the next month when I did not use the account at all. Any help here would be appreciated

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @samer_shaya 

We are following you now. Please try to respond to the Private Message that you have received.

-Mohsin

Hi I’ve replied with the requested information and waiting for a reply :)

@Kash @Mohsin @iD Mobile @iD Support 

Hello, so im trying to pay the bill but every time I try with my Mastercard the transaction either declines or the page times out. I tried many times with 2 different cards on 2 devices for the same effect. How can I pay this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @samer_shaya ,

We have sent you a private message so that we can investigate this further with you.

Please reply to our message and we will get back to you.

Thanks,

Kash

I received the PM but am unable to reply. I think you need to follow me 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @samer_shaya 

You will need to call Call 7777 from your iD phone, or 0333 003 7777 from a landline or other mobile. Select option 2 to Hear the balance and make payment.

-Mohsin

@Kash @iD Mobile @iD Support 

I can’t call any UK or ID number because I am in Canada and because I no longer have my ID phone. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @samer_shaya 

we are sorry to hear this. We would advise responding to the Private Message sent to you yesterday. If you are experiencing issues paying for this online or through the phone, please let the advisor know through Private Message so they can advise further. To view your Private message, Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?