Solved

Debt collecton for settled account

• 9 February 2021
  • 5 replies

I have received a debt collection letter for an account that has been settled.  

I had a struggle to cancel the account last year but all was sorted and you agreed to refund the amount outstanding at the time.  

I have now been asked by Paycars to pay £21.48  

I don’t have a mobile number because it was a data only sim for Ipad

icon

Best answer by Kevin 10 February 2021, 20:53

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @mcairns 

We’ll send you a private message on here now so that we can look into this further from our side.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Thank you for confirming that the debt collection letter of a couple of weeks ago was an error. However, I have received another.  

Please can you advise the company that it is an error.  this is the thrid time that I have had to raise this issue with you.  Can you also confirm that you have not made any changes that will affect my credit score.  

Margaret

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @mcairns 

Please could you contact us via private message and we’ll look into this further for you.

Michelle

iD Mobile 

Thank you.  How do I contact you by private message?

Are you able to call me - 07971 567 317

This issue has been going on for too long.  I planned to refer to OFCOM months ago but was assured that it had been sorted.  

Margaret

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @mcairns 

I can see the support team has contacted you through Private Message. To check the Private Message. Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?