Solved

fraud

• 2 February 2021
  • 2 replies

I’ve been trying to contact ID mobile over the last week as there has been fraud with an account opened in my name I contacted ID mobile a month ago and reported hi account which is open in my name my address but not my bank details you took all information down and said that this account would be closed immediately however I’m now being billed and having a letter stating that if I don’t pay the bill you Will pass this to a debt collecting company however I followed your instructions one month ago and reported this I’ve got a crime reference number which I gave to you but I’m now unable to contact you in any way shape or form your email for Customer Services come back as inbox full and when you phone your company I get an automated reply saying due to Covid there is no live operators available can somebody please contact me as a matter of urgency 

my number is (07970) 202120

icon

Best answer by Michelle 2 February 2021, 14:47

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Hi someone has set an account up using my details. I’ve tried to get in contact but it’s impossible. Please can someone help as I’ve had a letter saying debt collectors will appointed if I don’t settle the bill I’ve tried contacting you on many occasions I was successful one month ago and followed your instructions and got a crime reference number which I passed to you however you assured me this account would be closed straight away it has not been closed and I’m having statements and the bill was getting bigger and bigger this Was set up fortunately in my name my address but the bank details were not my details so this was obviously fraud and I need this account closed

can somebody please contact me as a matter of Urgency on 07970 20 2120 or

email david.barns.db@gmail.com

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Dibnah555 

We'd like to help get this resolved and the account marked accordingly.

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?