Solved

How do I cancel my contract?

• 11 October 2020
  • 7 replies

How do i cancel the contract phone with sim monthly and stop paying?

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 13 October 2020, 14:21

Hello @KaiserA978,

You can cancel by submitting a 30-day disconnection via the iD app/account via My Account > End my plan

Speaking to our Live Chat Team

Requesting a PAC code and using it (text PAC to 65075)

Requesting and using a STAC code (text STAC to 75075).

Mohammed 

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @KaiserA978,

You can cancel by submitting a 30-day disconnection via the iD app/account via My Account > End my plan

Speaking to our Live Chat Team

Requesting a PAC code and using it (text PAC to 65075)

Requesting and using a STAC code (text STAC to 75075).

Mohammed 

i  cancel my sim only contract in august. You have billed me in September. I have never activated the sim it has never been used. So I have cancelled my direct debit. Now you are sending me e mail that i shoukd reinstate my direct debit. Why shoukd i when I have never used the sim. Please make sure this is canceled and I get no more e mail from you.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @Sheila Tandy,

How was it you let us know you were cancelling? Didn’t you receive a message advising of a final bill that would be triggered after 30 days?

Will

Was on the line to someone, as i originally wanted a sim only but keep my old number, they said I count do this with sim only, so I said well cancel the sim only. AND I will upgrade, which is what I did.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @Sheila Tandy,

What did they advise when you said you wanted to upgrade a cancelled line? It’s just that I can’t see how that would work sorry.

Will

I brought the £6 sim only plan thinking I could keep my old no, as everyone knows this no. But when I tried to activate it , it kept coming up I needed a pac no even though it was I'd network. When I contacted someone on line I was told that with sim only I could not keep my no. So I said that i wanted to cancel the sim only plan, and I would upgrade my phone instead and keep my old no which is what I have done. But you have still taken £6. So I cancelled the direct debit , then got an email saying I should re set the direct debit. Why I have never used the sim it has never been activated. Please just cancel this and do not send any more emails asking for payment. Many thanks Sheila Tandy.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi there @Sheila Tandy 

If you had been wanting to keep your number yet change your tariff, you would need to have logged in to your old account (the one for the number you wish to keep) and then do a Plan Change within the iD Mobile App or our website.

It sounds like what you’ve done is simply purchase a brand new second SIM (with it’s own number).  In such a case we’re unable to move a number from one existing iD Mobile account to another.

We’ve sent you a private message to help get that new second account you won’t actually be needing here cancelled though.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.