Question

direct debit

• 9 August 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

My app won’t let me set up a direct debit and I upgrade tomorrow but I can’t do it if I can’t set up a direct debit, every time I put my details in, it says that I am unable to do so.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Charlie.wiseman, you can get immediate assistance with your Direct Debit enquiry using the online chat page at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

You’ll able to chat with an iD agent if you get in-touch before 8pm on weekdays.

Type “talk to a person” after connecting to the online chat.

Userlevel 1

I’m unable to do it as there’s no options for the right term for it as I know how to set up a direct debit but my account won’t let me.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’m unable to do it as there’s no options for the right term for it as I know how to set up a direct debit but my account won’t let me.

Okay @Charlie.wiseman, if the iD app and your iD My Account online won’t let you do the Direct Debit, then you will need to speak to iD using online chat page at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

You’ll able to chat with an iD agent, if you get in-touch before 8pm on weekdays.

Type “talk to a person” after connecting to the online chat.

Userlevel 1

I have and it comes up with options with what topic it is and then directs me to the app. It’s literally going in a big circle, can you please fix because my contact runs out tomorrow and if it’s not fixed I will be ending my contract.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have and it comes up with options with what topic it is and then directs me to the app. It’s literally going in a big circle, can you please fix because my contact runs out tomorrow and if it’s not fixed I will be ending my contract.

I just tried the live chat (see below):

When I choose Customer Service, I get an iD agent.

Userlevel 1

I’m truly sorry! I was putting in my 12 digit number instead of my bank number! Hope you found this humorous.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’m truly sorry! I was putting in my 12 digit number instead of my bank number! Hope you found this humorous.

Glad to hear you’re sorted
🤞

Why iD Mobile?