Solved

2 contracts

• 17 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I have 2 contracts for 2 phones, mine and teenage daughter. Got her upgrade on her number n new sim. Activated sim n now my phone is emerg calls only, cant make or receive callsĀ and my calls go to her phone. Is this what I get for my money? Fuming n will def not be renewing my contract. Cant speak to anyone as ID dont believe in customer service. So angry. Never again. What now????Ā 

icon

Best answer by Kevin 20 October 2020, 19:49

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @MAMĀ 

Generally speaking the quickest way to get in touch with us is through our Live Chat Team.

Ā 

If you had upgraded an existing iD Mobile account you should always be retaining the same number you had before.Ā  It would only ever be that you get a new number if you were to go and purchase a new account.

If you already had two existing iD mobile accounts and the one you didn't want to upgrade has since been cut off then this could indicate youā€™ve made some sort of mistake with whatever changes youā€™ve made as of recent.

Weā€™ll send you a private message on here now though so that we can take a look at what has happened exactly here.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.Ā 

Yea thank you Kevin. ID have already admitted their mistake not mine! The only mistake I made was to choose ID in the first place.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @MAM,

Ā 

Feel free to reply to the PM we sent if you need anything else.

Ā 

Will

Why iD Mobile?